Laser Link Golf's best-selling Red Hot technology is back in RH2. This new model includes all of the attributes that make Laser Link rangefinders popular with golfers of all skill levels, plus added features to improve your user experience.
NEW to RH2
- Increased Range -- measurements up to 1000 yards
- Smaller Size -- RH2 has slimmed down making it easier to store and easier to carry
- Lighter Weight -- Only 6.4 ounces including the battery
- Faster -- Improved optics and electronics for faster and more accurate measurements
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip -- New curves and a new feel
- Distance to any target on the golf course at the touch of a button
- Laser Link’s trademark pistol-shape design makes this the only rangefinder you can use without holding it to your eye, which means you don’t have to remove your hat or sunglasses to get a measurement
- Red Dot Aiming System featuring the Zero-In Alignment Aid
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Three yardage confirmation settings - Audio, Silent, and Vibrate
- Measures in yards or meters
- Designed to measure distance only, so as to conform with USGA and R&A Rules of Golf, as well as with USGA Handicap Guidelines (see Handicap System Manual Decision 5-1e/2)
* Many players will find it challenging to get easy measurements to the flagsticks without a flagstick reflector in place. Laser Link flagstick reflectors are strongly recommended in order to receive consistently simple measurements to the flagstick.
Your club doesn't have our Laser Link Reflector System? Contact us today to learn how your course can get set up!
Dimensions: 5.375" x 2" x 3.125"
Weight (with battery): 6.4 ounces
Class One Laser
Power Source: 9-Volt Battery (alkaline only)
Range without reflector: 5-1000 yards (5 - 914 meters)
Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
Display: External LCD
*Carrying case and battery included.
*Price includes FREE Ground Shipping via UPS (shipments within US only)